- Select Disconnect to disconnect the ASCOM driver. This
will show Connect if the ASCOM driver is not connected.
- Show hand controller - you can also hide the hand controller
or this option can show the Hand controller.
- Advanced Gemini Setting will bring up the Advanced Gemini
Setting (Setting from Gemini) menu
- Configure Focuser. There use to be made a Focuser for
the Gemini-1, but it is no longer being made.
- Observatory Log - this window show entries that have been
observed in the Gemini.
- Manage Catalogs - this lets you select a catalog and do a
GOTO from that catalog. You can also do a Sync, or
Additional Align and many other functions.
- You can select to show nonfictions or turn them off.
- Slow Status Panel - you can turn on or off the Status panel
- Help - brings up the manual - F1 will do the same thing.
- About Gemini Driver - Shows the version of the Gemini ASCOM
driver and who helped develop it and who help contribute to it,
including yours truly.
- Exit - the only way to close the Gemini.net ASCOM drive.